The management section helps you easily track and manage multiple devices with these accessible tabs:
- Devices - Featuring all your devices in the specified location on the top menu. Here you can see each device’s current status and ID, edit its details, check when the Ray Filter needs to be changed, download a custom QR code that connects your phone to the device, and share Device Page with others on Smart TV's or tablets.
- Floors - lists floors and their devices, including which users are connected and Pre-Filter cleaning day.
- Groups - lists groups and their devices, including what rules apply to each one and their schedule. You can create a scheduled mode within this tab by adding a new group and selecting the Scheduler mode. Click here to learn more about this possibility.
- Users - lists users with contact information and their roles.
- Rules - Your place to create personalized automations for each group of devices. Default rule settings are based on WELL standard (by IWBI), a performance-based system for creating and certifying spaces that advance human health and well-being. If a rule has been triggered, you will receive an email notification alerting you about it.
You can download all the data in each tab by simply pressing the top arrow button on the right and create new floors, groups, users, and rules by pressing the Add New button next to it.