- Click the Device icon on the main menu.
- Click Edit WiFi.
- Enter the Network Name and Password. Type the password again to establish a successful connection.
- Click Done.
|Aura mobile app supported||✓|
|Static IP address support||✓|
|WPA2 Enterprise support||✗|
Special Wi-Fi Considerations
The following features are not supported:
- 5 GHz is not supported.
- Captive portals (where you are redirected to a web page to agree to terms of service or enter an authorization code) are not supported. This is common in hotels and corporate public networks.
- Wi-Fi networks that are 802.11 n only (do not support 802.11 b or g as well) are not supported on the Aura device.
- Setting up an Aura device with WEP encryption is not recommended, as WEP is not secure.
- IPv6 is not supported.
- WPA2 Enterprise is not supported.
- Please note that our devices do not support 40MHz wide band channels.
The Aura device connects to TCP Port 5683 (CoAP), outbound.
If you are connecting from a restrictive network that does not allow outbound TCP access on Port 5683, you may need to allow-list these IP addresses or allow access based on the device's MAC address.
|IP Address||IP Address||IP Address||IP Address||IP Address|