Blinking green: Aura has entered listening mode/waiting for new WiFi
Blinking blue: Connecting to WiFi network
Fast blinking blue: Successful connection to WiFi network, attempting to connect to the Cloud
Breathing white: Aura is working to purify the air.
- check for a green circle in-app to verify a connection to WiFi
Breathing magenta: Aura has entered safe mode
Blinking magenta: Firmware update pending
Blinking orange: The device cover is open
What is Listening Mode?
Aura is Blinking Green
A special state in which Aura is prepared for Pairing.
What is Safe Mode?
Aura is Breathing Magenta
A special state in which Aura is attempting to connect to the Internet as a result of some internal failure. Aura enters this state to let our technical team know that an issue exists. No worries, we recognize this issue and are working to fix the problem.
Technical Support: In case you are asked by a support agent to help your device enter Safe mode, please do the following:
1. Unplug Aura from the electricity
2. Wait 5 seconds
3. Hold the Setup button while plugging Aura back into electricity
4. Release the Setup button once Aura is Breathing magenta.
5. To ensure a proper connection, Aura's LED will operate as follow - Blinking green -> Fast blinking green -> Blinking blue -> Fast blinking blue -> Breathing magenta.
If your device did not follow the following pattern, please contact email@example.com
To exit Safe mode
- Unplug Aura from electricity
- Wait 5 sec.
- Plug Aura back into electricity