For Amazon Alexa, click this link.
For Google Voice assistant, click this link.
Step 1: Go to the Aura Air App
Step 2: Click the User Profile Icon
Step 3: Click Third Party Access and select the preferred assistant.
Step 4: Sign in to your assistant account. If you don't yet have one, create an account.
For Google Home:
Once the Aura Air app is downloaded, you can integrate your Google Home with the device by following these simple steps. Discover the available services you have within the Google Home app!
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Tap Assistant settings Explore
- Scroll through the list of apps (FIND AURA AIR) for the Assistant. When you've found the one you need, click the card.
- Learn about the service and a sample list of things to ask.